iMessage is one of the most widely used instant messaging apps. It is a great app designed in-house by Apple Inc. This app uses the data or Wi-Fi to send text, voice, video, and picture messages to other Apple users.
iMessage can be used from the iOS devices. But many people find it convenient to use it online using their computer. Many find it easier to type using the keyboard instead of the keypad of the phone. So, here are some ways you can use this app online.
Remote Access on Chrome Browser
By using this method you can use iMessage on your Windows PC. But you must already have a Mac computer with iMessage on it. It is a great way to access iMessage from Windows PC when you are not carrying your Mac computer. There is no doubt that Windows based laptops and PCs are more easily available. Here is how you can do it:
- Make sure that you have Google Chrome browser installed both on Mac and PC
- Go to the Settings in Chrome and select ‘Extensions’ on the left sidebar.
- Install ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ on both the computers
- On your Mac computer, enable the Chrome Remote Desktop
- Chrome will give you an access code. Either write it down or make sure you remember it.
- Enable the Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows computer now
- Click on ‘Connect Remotely’ and input the access code
- This way you will be able to access iMessage online
On Windows PC without Chrome
If you wish to independently install iMessage on Windows PC and use it online, you will need to use a workaround. This app is not available to the Windows users officially.
You will require iPadian for this purpose. It is an OSX emulator. When you are using the emulator, you will not need to own a Mac computer too.
Emulator will create the semblance of Mac OS environment on your PC. You will have access to all the OSX apps.
Directly on your Mac Computer
iMessage app is built in-to the OSX. You just need to find it and start using it.